My photo
Full-time College Student, Full-time Mom, Conservationist, Nature Lover, & Eighties Baby. I believe in looking forward, and not dwelling in the past. There's nothing one can do to change the past, but everything one can do about their future!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Motherhood and it's ... ahem ''joys"....

Bear with me, I am parenting a very wonderful beautiful teenager who knows everything :)

If anyone has any encouraging words on the ordeal sometimes imposed upon parents which label is "TEENAGE DAUGHTER", feel free to share ...

Yes, I know, it's not forever... and I DO love her....

I read this on yahoo answers, it helped a little:
I am having problems with my teenage daughter and a boy she is dating, I dont know what to do.?

But we are beyond that. Anyway.... I think I'll do some coloring of a very special picture I have been working on. I'll post a picture and link to the coloring sheet of it that you can get for 20 cents :).

No comments: