My photo
Full-time College Student, Full-time Mom, Conservationist, Nature Lover, & Eighties Baby. I believe in looking forward, and not dwelling in the past. There's nothing one can do to change the past, but everything one can do about their future!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my mind is maxxed out

OMG my mind is maxxed out bc I am learning sooo much!

I can't believe what's happening to me. I am but a babe in this world, and I feel as if I knew nothing at all and have so MUCH I want to know!

Anyway, I have been doodling and have also started a new my-art-only shop on Etsy besides the one you all know about...

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7924192 Also just got an awesome new professional printer that I can make art prints with, feel so excited to be here :)

Punk, if you read this, your painting is here propped up by my desk and as soon as I get a minute I'll put it together (oh yeah, it's also part collage!). Everyone else... I will post pics and possibly sell prints as well :)

I want to hug you all, I haven't even twittered in like two weeks, haven't blogged but am just starting to get acclimated to the student/mom/partner/oh yeah artist/thing!

I hope you are all well and being good to yourselves...

Bookmark and Share

No comments: