My photo
Full-time College Student, Full-time Mom, Conservationist, Nature Lover, & Eighties Baby. I believe in looking forward, and not dwelling in the past. There's nothing one can do to change the past, but everything one can do about their future!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thanks Beth from Wilde Designs!!

So I was having a grumpy wake-up this morning, did my half mile, made Ray's lunch, kissed him goodbye and then kind of grumbled about. I reluctantly opened my email to see which jobs didn't contact me back yet, and wouldn't you know it?
... ... ...

GOOD NEWS!! Oh my goodness, a gem in my inbox!


Beth from Wilde Designs featured me in her "Manic Monday" blog yesterday, and really said some nice things! She is a very upbeat and energetic person, very infectious.... I call her action yesterday a "Karmic Recharge", LOL!!

I am also a fan of hers. She is a graphic designer in Texas and she has an Etsy shop called wildemoon and another that my 18 year old son likes, called powerups (that's Pac-Man themed)also.


A good example of the ego boost and uplifting she did for me would be characterized in one of my favorites of hers, "Helping Hands":


Beth, thanks so much... I really appreciate your time in featuring me. I'm glad you like some of the stuff in my eclectic collection. I am thrilled and honored :)
BIG hugs to you!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: