My photo
Full-time College Student, Full-time Mom, Conservationist, Nature Lover, & Eighties Baby. I believe in looking forward, and not dwelling in the past. There's nothing one can do to change the past, but everything one can do about their future!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Quick "What I'm up to"

I'm making a cool picture for my friend Elizabeth, of Circle T Ranch Designs (on Twitter as PunkEBodin) and swapping her for some of her awesome notecards.
This is Lucky, the handsome guy I'm doing a portrait of:
and I'm basing it on this pic:

This is the sketch that I did this weekend, but then I got alll creative, so wait 'til you SEE!

It's been tricky because I never drew a black furry animal before... Hence the creative part taking over! I should have it done by no later than next week :). Thank goodness Elizabeth is patient and understanding. I think she knows it will be worth it :)
Bookmark and Share