My photo
Full-time College Student, Full-time Mom, Conservationist, Nature Lover, & Eighties Baby. I believe in looking forward, and not dwelling in the past. There's nothing one can do to change the past, but everything one can do about their future!

Friday, August 7, 2009

The Party ROCKED

Andrew's 18th Bday Party was a huge success! He loves video games, so I hooked him up when it came to theme :) .

Here's a few pics, I'll write later, I have mad cleaning to do!
You see my creations:

A Pac Man Fruit Salad (of COURSE there are cherries in it!)




A Glados Anger Sphere (from Portal) Pinata


and a Portal Cake, complete with fish-shaped crackers inside, so moist and delicious!

After I get everything cleaned up and recouperate from the 8-hr party, I'll post much more.

Thanks for coming:

Kenny, Jeanette, Nick, Mike, Cooper, Kellsey, Brian, Amanda, and of course Denise, myself and EVEN Ray!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: