My photo
Full-time College Student, Full-time Mom, Conservationist, Nature Lover, & Eighties Baby. I believe in looking forward, and not dwelling in the past. There's nothing one can do to change the past, but everything one can do about their future!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

18 years ago today I became a Mother


Andrew Gerald Bower was 10 lbs 13 oz and came into this world 18 years ago today in 1991 at 11:05am in Harris, NY. He made me a Mom, and probably saved my life!
Since he was born, my way of thinking changed, as did my priorities of course.
He is now a wonderful, intelligent, polite young man. He had his share of troubles, as do all, but remained a very sweet loving boy throughout.
He has a really wonderful girlfriend and they have been together for over a year. He knows how to treat a lady, and respects his elders. I have raised a gentleman!
He's his sister's best friend, one of mine as well.
He and his sister and cousin Kenny have had so much fun together when they hang out since they were babies!


I'm not gonna ramble on and embarrass him as I'll be telling him to check out this post. I just wanted to show him off a little; he and his sister are my greatest masterpieces! I am so proud of the man he is becoming!


Andrew I love you so much, Happy Birthday!!!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: