My photo
Full-time College Student, Full-time Mom, Conservationist, Nature Lover, & Eighties Baby. I believe in looking forward, and not dwelling in the past. There's nothing one can do to change the past, but everything one can do about their future!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Free Ticket to the Weight Loss Follies

SOOO Mad!

I walked 2.7 miles at my top speed for the last two days, but am gaining the weight back. (my weight chart is on the right over there)

WHY? I need to be honest about this... I totally threw caution to the wind this past weekend and week. My water intake has been seriously lowered (I don't like the water bottle I am using, it gets clogged and I HATE drinking off a "nipple"). I also stopped eating a little bit in the morning. I have been secretly discouraged. Stupid me, I know better.

I've also had a few drinks this week.... EMPTY calories! (I DID drink vodka and juice, which is better than my standard rum and coke.)

So yeah, I lapsed, and now I suffer the consequences. I am getting back on track TODAY.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: