My photo
Full-time College Student, Full-time Mom, Conservationist, Nature Lover, & Eighties Baby. I believe in looking forward, and not dwelling in the past. There's nothing one can do to change the past, but everything one can do about their future!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

How to Make An Inexpensive Light Tent - DIY

I've been meaning to post this for a lonnng time.

So many times, beautiful art and crafts don't get the lighting they deserve in pictures and thus are not accurately represented. If you're a starving artist like me, you have no expendable income to supply a perfectly lighted photography studio, but here is an easy way to do it with common materials and it even involves one of MY PERSONAL FAVORITE actions: RECYCLING!



I found this awesome website, digital-photography-school.com and this article: How to Make An Inexpensive Light Tent - DIY by Darren Rowse

I am so excited about making my own. I actually cobbed a half of one together for a quick pic the other day, and it worked better than expected. Any creative person should not only be able to do this well, but might also enjoy it :)

Have fun with it :)

~V

No comments: