My photo
Full-time College Student, Full-time Mom, Conservationist, Nature Lover, & Eighties Baby. I believe in looking forward, and not dwelling in the past. There's nothing one can do to change the past, but everything one can do about their future!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Gardening... yummy, delicious DIRT!!!

I love to garden. It's probably because it is something I have complete control over. I love the smell of the different plants and the yummy, delicious, dirt. I love the coolness on my fingers. It's good for me, too... I need the activity.

Being that I live in the Northeast, sometimes it's difficult to figure out what to plant and when, especially if I'm looking for a harvest.

I found the most awesome page on Mother Earth News to show us what can be planted here in NY and to help me plan my planting for optimum rewards .

No comments: