My photo
Full-time College Student, Full-time Mom, Conservationist, Nature Lover, & Eighties Baby. I believe in looking forward, and not dwelling in the past. There's nothing one can do to change the past, but everything one can do about their future!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

mmmmm.... Art and cars ..... (in a Homer Simpson Drooling moan)

I am an artist, but also a "car chick"... this means that if it has to do with cars and even the slightest bit artistic, I am in my glory.

Every year I attend car shows and drag my friends or family along, blithely trotting alongside me, trying to figure out why I "ooh" and "aah" and trying to act interested.

Then I saw the ULTIMATE TV Commercial. Well, ultimate for me, anyway. BMW took a roadster and ALOT of paint and BOY am I jealous of the guy that got to drive!

No comments: