My photo
Full-time College Student, Full-time Mom, Conservationist, Nature Lover, & Eighties Baby. I believe in looking forward, and not dwelling in the past. There's nothing one can do to change the past, but everything one can do about their future!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Toxic Furniture... how sick

So yeah, alot of the materials in the items we put our food on, sit and snuggle on for hours, and put our kids to bed on are TOXIC.... Maybe no shock to you, but it disgusts me.

Here's a link to the state of Washington's "Pollution in People" Less-Toxic Furniture article that really gets the wheels turning!

Here's also an article from Treehugger.com about Killer Couches... I'm about to make a whole house worth's of furniture from papier mache!!


(yes, that's the papier mache throne I have been sporadically working on for two years lol!)

Bookmark and Share

No comments: