My photo
Full-time College Student, Full-time Mom, Conservationist, Nature Lover, & Eighties Baby. I believe in looking forward, and not dwelling in the past. There's nothing one can do to change the past, but everything one can do about their future!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 2 - Albany Child Support

I'm not done running back and forth. They wanted his address. I gave a COUNTY ORGANIZATION the city and state and they said they couldn't serve him unless I had the zip!

THEY COULDN'T LOOK IT UP? If my phone had internet, I could've had it in two seconds....
I'm afraid this is going to be a lonnnng battle!

I might even be driving back there to sit amongst the wonderful achievers I was subject to be near yesterday. You see, there is also a Treatment court there, where drug addicted parents can get "help". There were alot of fidgety, snuffling, pajama-pants and wife beaters-with-sideways-hats wearing people there... it seemed there were alot more of them than parents who were there for a noble reason.

I even went so far as to find an aerial view of his house on Google Earth, they are getting a printout of it so they CAN'T mess it up!

Tomorrow all I am doing is painting and reading blogs allllllll darn day (not really, but that is my goal!)!

this weekend I will post Part 1 of your Albany Walk with Vicki :) . I have some cool pics for you!

BIG HUGs to you great people who have offered me commiseration and support... and I can't wait to sit and read blogs tomorrow morning... it's been almost a week. My Tweeter is getting rusty, too!


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Beth Howard said...

Ugh, I hope you're able to get it all straightened out soon. In slightly better news, I finally got the Manic Monday blog feature up, and... it's YOU! :D