My photo
Full-time College Student, Full-time Mom, Conservationist, Nature Lover, & Eighties Baby. I believe in looking forward, and not dwelling in the past. There's nothing one can do to change the past, but everything one can do about their future!

Monday, June 15, 2009

What the HAIL?

Today it was hot... then the sky turned almost black and it rained for about 58 seconds and then suddenly the sky turned into a pellet gun, shooting off leaves and pummeling flowers with hail that was as big as cherries.




It's just so wierd to have sweated my patootie off on my daily walk early in the day only to be sitting here wrapped in a blanket to ward off the chill after the rain of ice balls.
Here are some pics. We live in an apartment complex where one side looks like a campground and the other a swanky 70's communal living paradise (not!). Please notice my neighbor Patty's chair filling with ice :)

No comments: