My photo
Full-time College Student, Full-time Mom, Conservationist, Nature Lover, & Eighties Baby. I believe in looking forward, and not dwelling in the past. There's nothing one can do to change the past, but everything one can do about their future!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Took a great walk

Just got back a little while ago. I took a nice walk with my daughter and can't believe how energizing it is!

If you look to the right of this blog, you will see "My Workouts". It's an app from mapmywalk.com that shows my latest walks. I'm trying to attain a goal of 50 miles in a 30 day period that ends on the 27th so I'm pretty excited that I will totally surpass that.

I'm going to sign up for 75 miles in the next 30 day period. I know if I set the goal it will be something I will reach.

In the process, I am dropping weight, finally!

Anyway, if you walk, I highly suggest going to mapmywalk.com and seeing if it might be a place for you. I have a walking buddy in Canada through the site and I also share it with a few friends of mine to challenge and encourage each other.

No comments: