My photo
Full-time College Student, Full-time Mom, Conservationist, Nature Lover, & Eighties Baby. I believe in looking forward, and not dwelling in the past. There's nothing one can do to change the past, but everything one can do about their future!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

OK so there's No Reason WHY We couldn't Help Each Other

OK so I am starting a free banner exchange. You send me a 125 x 125 pixel picture and I will put it on the side of my blog with your link and you do the same for me when I send you mine :)

I am using Project Wonderful but I think this would be nice, too... So if you want to participate, let me know, and we'll share squares :)

My first one is for Kitty and John of Liquidambar Studio of Art, and if you click on their banner, it will take you to their website. They also have stores at Etsy and Artfire.
Click on the banner to learn more about Liquidambar... they are many-faceted and worth seeing!


No comments: